Mission 11 – Veggie Villain
(For a walkthrough on how to get the extra gift scroll to the bottom of the Written Tutorial)
- Go to the HQ and click on the green file case that reads “Mission Ready” when you scroll over it.
- Select “The Veggie Villain” under the tab “Current” and launch the mission!
- Talk to G.
- Choose the first option both times when talking with Gary.
- After talking to Gary, when you come to the third time option’s menu you can either be briefed on the current situation or what happened last time.
- When Gary asks you what type of seeds Herbert left behind click on “Are those Corn Seeds?”
- Keep talking to Gary until he tells you your mission.
- Open your map and go to the Gift Shop
- Once at the Gift Shop talk to Rookie (Must do it for Spy Phone to ring).
- Pick up the Corn Seeds on the floor of the Gift Shop.
- Go upstairs and pick and talk to Jet Pack Guy.
- Now pick up the Corn Seeds under the desk.
- Wait for your Spy Phone to ring.
- Open your Spy Phone and teleport to the HQ (if you do not appear there the firs time, try and teleport again).
- Talk to Gary once you arrive at the HQ. He will tell you there is a Code Red Emergency then Herbert will pop up on the Monitors.
- Talk to Herbert. Once Gary locks down the PSA Main Frame talk to Gary.
- Open your map and go to the Ski Village to stop Herbert!
- When you get to the Ski Village speak with Rookie to find a way to stop Herbert.
- Rookie will come up with an idea to put a different movie into the device he found.
- Open your map and go to the Beach then into the Lighthouse.
- Once inside grab the Disk under the Piano and the Wash Cloth and Cleaner on the Speaker.
- Put them both in your inventory.
- Now open your inventory, click on the Wash Cloth/Cleaner and drag it onto the slot that the Disk is in.
- Grab the spray bottle and spray it on the disk until it says to stop (around 5 sprays).
- Now grab the cloth, click and hold it on the disk.
- Once the disk is clean put it back in your inventory.
- If your still at the Lighthouse, open your map and go back to the Ski Village.
- Click on the recording device behind the screen:
- When the recording device opens click on the “Open Tray” Button by the DVD Reader:
- Get the disk from your inventory and insert it into the tray.
- Click the button again to close the tray.
- Once the disk is done reading you will see Night of the Living Sled playing on the screen but you can still hear Herbert!
- Talk to Rookie and then click on the recording device behind the screen again.
- Now, open your Spy Phone from your inventory and click on the Tools button.
- Get out the wrench and undo the screws on the silver box with the Satellite Symbol:
- Wait till all the screws are out then click on the box.
- When your inside of the box you will have to solve a code, heres how.
- Click on the grey buttons to change the color
- Once all the buttons have a color click the flashing red “Check” Button just to the right of the colored buttons.
(If you don’t get it right the first time, don’t worry you have plenty of times to try.)
- The top battery-type thing has circles around the colors. Red Circle means it is not the right color and not supposed to be at that location, Yellow Circle means that it is the right color but not in the right location, and Green Circle means it IS the right color and IS in the right spot!
- With that information you can try again on the next slot.
- Once you get the code correct it well tell you where Herbert is at under the Signal Location Box!
- Open your map and go to the Mine Shack (or if it said he is at a different location, go there instead.)
- When you get to the location Herbert is supposed to be at there will be a bunch of corn and a trail leading into the forest, follow it.
- Immediately after you enter the Forest you are faced with a decision to go left or right (One way will have a pop corn trail).
- Follow the trail that has the popcorn.
- When you reach the point when there is a pile of popcorn. Pick up the half ripped note on one of the trails:
- Say the ripped letter is on the trail leading left, then you MUST go to the left or vice versa.
- You will then reach another part of the letter, pick it up and put it in the sameinventory spot that the other part is in.
- After you pick up the second piece there will be another one when you continue on the trail:
- Like before, pick the note up and put it in the same inventory spot as before.
- You will finally reach an end to the maze, there will be the last piece of the note and a piece of wood, put them both in your inventory.
- The note will now be complete and you can view it by clicking on the icon next to the map
- After you’ve put both items in your inventory go back the way you came until you find the pile of popcorn again.
- Instead of going back to the dead end go the opposite way (Left).
- Now go left again (the trail that has the seeds)
- This is were the board comes into play, you can’t cross the stream without it! Get the board from your inventory and drag it to the stream.
(You can now walk over the stream!)
- After you cross the stream you will end up at a wall with a ladder but you need to find someway to get the ladder down! Heres how: Get the corn seeds from your inventory and put them in the LEFT torch:
- The corn will pop in the fire and hit the lever, knocking the ladder down!
- Click on the ladder to go up it and find Herbert on his computer:
- Keep clicking the screen until he notices you are there, then once he’s done click on the power outlet/computer plug to foil his plans!
- Herbert will tell you that when you unplugged the computer that the PSA Technology is back up, including his Spy Phone! Herbert will then teleport you and his “gift” to Gary back to the HQ.
- Talk to Rookie/Gary until Herbert appears on the Monitors.
- Herbert will tell you what his “gift” is, a Popcorn Bomb! Your now locked in the HQ and need to find a way out while Gary disarms the bomb.
- Keep scrolling left or right until you find the Command Room Entrance
- Click the note on the entrance and decode the message
- The message reads: “orangebook”
- Now click the message again to close it, scroll over just a bit and click on the Orange Book
- The book will unlock some sort of gun or target that pops out of the Command Room Entrance, click on it to take a closer look.
- To get it to work you need to match the outer ring color with the inner ring colors, heres how: Make sure one of the small inner rings is grey. Now you can click on one of the inner ring colors to move their position. You can do the same with the outer rings (If you need extra help check out the Video Tutorial).
- Once you crack the code the Command Room Door will open and Dot (from EPF) will come out!
- Dot will teleport everyone to the Ski Village and the Popcorn Bomb will explode.
- Gary and Dot will explain what will happen next. The HQ has been destroyed and the PSA is out of commission. Dot will tell you that they have been watching you, and you’d make a perfect fit for an EPF Agent. Everything that’s left of the files will be transferred to The Directory (EPF Boss). This is where EPF: Herbert’s Revenge comes into play.
- Congratulations! You’ve completed the mission! Click “Get Medal” to claim your prize
To get the extra gift do the following:
- While at the Ski Village talk to the sad-looking Brown Penguin
- Once you go to the Lighthouse go up to the Beacon and talk to the Construction Worker
- Go back down into the Lighthouse and get the empty tin can by the ship wheel
- Go to the Gadget Room inside the HQ (since the teleporter is broken you can use the secret entrance in the Sports Shop)
- Put the Tin Can in the Test Chamber conveyer belt and click the Red Lever
- Once the Tin Can is inside the Test Chamber click the red Water Button and wait for it to fill up then drain
- When it is drained click the red Snow Button
- Wait for it to freeze then click the Red Lever again
- Pick up the ice block and give it to the Construction Worker at the Beacon
- He will thank you and let you take the lens he has, pick up the lens and put it in your inventory
- Give it to the Brown Penguin at the Ski Village
- At the end of the mission receive the Snow Globe as the extra gift
- Go into your Player Inventory and then the “Awards” tab
- Find the Snowglobe and open it
- Click the red button on the side of the Snowglobe, the Snowglobe will lower revealing the Spy Goggles and a note from Dot!
Mission 10 - Waddle Squad
1. Talk to G, Select the first option
2. Keep clicking on the screen until there done talking
3. Select any option
4. Select “What are our assignments”
5. Select any option
6. Select any option
7. Select any option
8. Select the first option
9. Pick up the Solar panel from the Box next to G
10. Go to the Beach and help the Jet Pack Guy
11. Go into the lighthous and get some cream soda
12. Talk to the Jet Pack Guy
13. Give him the Cream Soda
14.When mixing the Cream Sode click the “help” bottle
15. It will say: 8,0,0 and if you click it again it will go on
16. 8,0,0 means the first has to have 8 and the others 0
17. Keep following that until your done
18. Go to the Gift Shop and talk to Rookie
19. Give him the Solar Panel
20. Connect the Solar Panel the the Magnet
21 . Connect the colors
22. Click the sheet of paper with the instructions for extra help
23. Use the ink pen to connect them and the earaser (big red thing) if you mess up
24. Connect the dots like this:
25. Go to the Dock and talk to the Green Penguin on the Dock
26. Ask him for some rope
27. Put the rope in your inventory
28. Go to the Night Club
29. Attach the Rope to the Pully
30. Click the Red Lever
31. It will then break
32. Open up your Spy Phone and take out the Rench
33. Use it to open up the Panel
34. Look inside
35. . Connect all the parts to make it work, (this will vary) but heres how it should look:
36. The trap will now be set
37. The Jet Pack Guy will call you on your spy phone, answer it
38. Go to the Dock
39. It will be a false alarm
40. You will get another call on your spy phone, answer it
41. Go to the Night Club
42. Herbert will take the “Bait”
43. Click the red lever to drop the trap
44. He will get out of the trap
45. Another call will come in on your spy phone
46. Answer it, All the agents will then move in and herbert will be trapped
47. Shine all the lights on the Magnet that Rookie is holding to make it stronger (click and drag the lights)
48. Herbert will be trapped again but for good
49. Select any option (when talking to herbert)
50. Select any option
51. Talk to G
52. Herbert will ask for a phone call and Rookie gives him is spy phone, herbert will escape
53. Select the first option (when talking to G)
54. G will find a bag of some kind, select any option (when talking to G)
55. Click “Get Medal” and end the mission!
And here is how to get the “Gift”:
When in the Gift Shop talk to the Store Clerk
- Pick up the Basket of Eggs, Cloths, and the Table
- Go outside
- Take the Table out of your inventory and put it on the LEFT of the Gift Shop
- Put the Eggs, and Cloths on the Table
- Go back in a talk to the clerk
- At the end of the mission claim your Gift!
Here is the Gift you will receive from the Gift Shop Clerk:
(Click its head to make it bobble, its a bobble head!)
Mission 9 – Operation Spy & Seek
1. Talk to G
2. Put the Blue Prints, 3 Tracking Devices, and the Yellow Duck in your inventory
3. Go To the Ski Village then into the Ski Lodge
4. Pick up the Find Four Pieces on the window seal on the left side of the door to the outside, scroll over and pick the ones up from the stool, and last the ones under the ladder to go up to the Attic
5. Put them in your inventory
6. Go up the ladder into the Attic
7. Pick up more Find Four pieces that are next to the Fireplace/Rocking horse, the ones next to the Type Writer, next to the music player, and on the other box’s
8. put them in your inventory
9. Pick up the string on the rug on the left side of the ladder
10. Go down stairs and talk to the Penguins playing Find Four
11. Give them all the Find Four Pieces
12. Go to the Forest and pick up the sticks
13. Put the sticks, the blue print, and the string together to make a kite.
14. Put the kite and a transmitter together
15. Go to the Mountain and put the Transmitter/Kite on the Poll
16. Go to the Plaza and talk to the Penguins. After the Blue Puffles blows a bubble it will pop. Click the gum stuck between the penguins. Take the bubble gum from the penguins and put it on the Yellow Duck in your inventory
17. Go to the Dock
18. Help the penguin start his boat by grabbing the Brown Handle and pulling out up down, left right, etc.
19. Then borrow the penguins air pump
20. Put the air pump on the duck to inflate it
21. Grab the handle of the air pump and drag it up and down until the duck is fully inflated
22. Go to the Ice Burg and put the Duck and a transmitter together
23. Put the Duck in the water
24. Go to the Mine Shack and talk to Rory
25. Click the two boards next to the box of water
26. Click the drag the boards around until you can make the beam drop on the left side
27. Click the Cart that is turned over on the right side
28. Weld all the Cracks in the cart.
29. Talk to rory then put the last transmitter in the cart and click it twice to send it down the track
30. Your Spy Phone will then ring. Answer it
31. Go back to HQ
32. Talk to G and then take the Binocular 3000’s the are on the left of him.
33. Go to the Ski Lodge. Go into the Ski Lodge and through the Gone Fishing Door
34. Use your Binoculars to look over the Pond
35. You will see Herbert and Klutzy trying to start a fire!
36. Exit the Binoculars and answer your Spy Phone
37. Go back to Herbert’s Camp and put the Spy Phone from the camp with the Binoculars
38. Put the Make Shift camera in the third tree to the left
39. Answer your Spy Phone and head back to HQ
40. Talk to G, watch Herbert and Klutzy then receive your Medal and Prize!
41. You’ve completed the mission! Great work agent!!
The medal for Mission 9 Spy & Seek is the Binocular 3000 we used to find Herbert and make a Makeshift camera.
The gift we received (by giving the penguins the find four pieces) is a box of chocolates! You can click the chocolates to pop them!
Mission 8 – Mysterious Tremors
- Talk to G, choose any option
- Go to the Dock
- Pick up the lantern dropped by Klutzy
- Follow the pieces of the map flying in the air to the Town
- One of the pieces of the map will get stuck on the Night Club sign
- Just keep following the piece of the map into the Snow Forts
- The last piece of the map will land on the orange Snow Fort flag in front of you. Click on it and then the wind will pick it back up and fly to the Plaza
- Go to the Plaza, the piece of map will land in the green penguins newspaper
- Click on him to talk to him
- He will say he is not done reading it and would really like a double meat pizza extra grey fish
- Go into the Pizza Parlor and ask the Chef for the pizza that the green penguin wanted
- Pick up the pizza and put it in your inventory
- Go back outside and give the pizza to the green penguin, he will ask if he can do anything for you. Ask for the newspaper
- He will give you the newspaper, put it in your inventory. Once in your inventory click on the paper to take out the piece if map and put it in a new slot of your inventory
- Use your Spy Phone to go to HQ then into the Gadget Room
- Talk to G, pick any option
- Pick up the Brown and Pink Fedora Hat behind G and put it in your inventory
- Then pick up the Brown Hammer above the black bowling bowl on the table next to G and put it in your inventory
- Use your map to go to the Ski Village then to the Winter Sport Shop
- Once in the Sport Shop pick up the Tent Pegs and put them in your inventory
- Use your map to go to the Beach. Once you get there pick up some net that is on the left side of the Lighthouse and put it in your inventory
- Then go inside the Lighthouse
- Once inside the Lighthouse talk to the purple penguin surrounded by Cream Soda and ask him if you can take some Cream Soda
- He will answer yes
- Pick up a barrel of Cream Soda and put it in your inventory
- Use your map to go to the Town and then to the Coffee Shop
- When inside the Coffee Shop talk to the penguin and tell him you will help pick up the Cookies that fell on the ground
- After you finish picking up the Cookies he will give you one for free. Put it in your inventory
- Go outside and give the green puffle the Fedora hat and then the Cookie. He will fly up and get the other piece of map for you
- Pick up the last piece of the map that is now on the ground in front of you, put it in the same inventory slot as the other piece of map
- Use your map to go to the Dock. Once at the Dock go into the hole drilled by Herbert
- When inside use the right arrow to look around till you see two holes
- Read the map you collected and it will tell you to go left or right
- After you go through the first tunnel it will be dark. Open your inventory and click on the Lantern to turn it on
- Then continue down the tunnels
- You will then come to a stop because the Gift Shop has fallen through the ground
- Open your inventory and get out the barrel of Cream Soda
- Move your mouse/courser around rappidly to shake up the Cream Soda
- Dont shake it up to much or it will explode before you need it to
- After you shake it up put it under the Gift Shop
- It will explode and shot the Gift Shop back to the earth. When it is fully shot up back to earth get out the net and put it under it
- Then get out the Tent Stakes and stick them in the net
- Then hammer the stakes in
- Continue down the tunnel
- When you get to the end of the tunnel Herberts big drill thing will be there
- Before you continue into the Boiler Room, on the far right side above the red and yellow wagon
- Get out your Spy Phone and then get out the wrench. Loosen the prime gear of herberts Drill
- Once loosend put the prime gear in your inventory
- The continue into the Boiler Room
- There you will find Herbert. Click on him to talk to him, choose any answer
- After you are done talking to Herbert he will get mad and hit the Boiler
- He will then try to escape
- Your Spy Phone then will ring, answer it
- Talk to G, choose any answer
- You will then have to fix the Boiler (it is not as hard at it looks)
- After you finish fixing the Boiler your Spy Phone will ring again
- Talk to G and he will ask you to come back to the HQ
- Use your Spy Phone to go to the HQ
- Talk to G and give him the Prime Gear
- Finish the Mission and collect your medal and gift!
Mission 7 -
- Talk to G and pick any answer
- Look at the Snow Forts monitor to view the footage
- Keep talking to G and pick the first answer everytime till your done talking with him
- Go into the gadget room, pick up the life preserver, and put it in your inventory
- Use your map to go to the Dock
- Talk to the blue team and pick the first answer every time until they let you play for the target
- Heres how to play the game: click and hold the mouse until the bar goes up to the red zone, LET GO when the bar is at the top of the red zone(or close to), then aim your mouse and shoot at the target. Remember the target is moving so click just a little bit ahead of where the target is going. And it takes longer for the snowball to travel the farther the penguin is from you.
- Once you win they will give you the target, after you have put the target in your inventory give them the life preserver so they can keep practicing
- Go to the HQ and go over to the invention cabinet, click the lock were you would open the door to the magnet, at the bottom of the screen it says “code”, put your courser over it to open it, decode the lock so the code says ”key”
- The lock will open, take the Magnetron 3000 and put it in your inventory then go to the iceburg
- Go to the left until you see a spring frozen in ice floating in the water
- Pull the spring in with the magnet and put them both in your inventory
- Go to the gadget room in HQ and put the frozen block of ice with the spring in it on the conveyor to go into the Test Chamber
- Click the red lever and wait for the spring to go into the test chamber, then when its in the chamber click the flame button by the red lever and wait for the spring to un-freeze
- Click the red lever so the spring leaves the test chamber and put it in to your inventory
- Go to the town and talk to the rookie(the green penguin with the red propeller cap and message bag) and ask him for the poster of the prime gear and put it in your inventory
- Go to the Beach and talk to the yellow penguin in the chair, he said that a yellow puffle made him the chair and if you give them a picture of something and something to make it with they will make it. Then pick up the green bucket next to him
- Go to the snowforts and fill the green bucket with snow
- Go to the Pizza Parlor and pick up the sheet of music by the piano
- Go to the stage, click on the piano and put the sheet of music on the piano stand and play the music left to right
- If done correct the yellow puffle will smile and walk out from behind the curten
- Then exit from playing the piano, the yellow puffle will jump over to you, give him the prime gear poster and the bucket of snow then wait till he is done making it and put the gear into your inventory
- Use your spyphone to go to the gadget room in HQ and put the prime gear on the conveyor of the test chamber. Click the red lever, wait till the gear goes in the chamber then click the snow/ ice button, wait till its done freezing then click the red lever again and put the prime gear in your inventory
- Go to the snowforts and over to the clock tower, put the gear in the middle, the spring on the upper left side, and the target on the outside(on the metal pole) then exit the clock
- The construction worker will then cheer, you will get a call from Herbert the Polar bear, he will say “He underestimated you but destroying the Clock Tower was just a distraction for his Grand Master Plan. Then he says “Until next time!” and hangs up
- Talk to G and finish the mission. Claim your medal and prize!
Mission 6 -
Mission 5 -
Mission 4 -
Mission 3 -
Mission 2 -
1. Talk to G. He will ask you to solve the riddle.
2. (Optional) Go to the Ski Mountain. Click the top of the pole in the middle of the hill were all of the slope names are. Do code the one with three green dots!
3. Tell G the secret word is mogul
4. You will then be given a sled to test. Put it in your inventory. Then go to the Ski Mountain
5. Get the sled out of you inventory and you will be holding it with your mouse click the test run slope sign to ride the sled!
6. you will then be testing the sled. If you crash do not worry, that is suppose to happen!
7. you awake to find yourself in the wilderness and your sled broke. Pick up the string on the ground.
8. move to the right until you see a survival guide, put the guide in your inventory and go straight by clicking the bush.
9. once you get to the berry bush pick up 3 berries from it (they can all fit in one inventory slot). Then move right
10. Click the tree 3 times to shake it so the pot falls out, pick up the pot. Then move forward by clicking the stump
11. once you reach the stump there will be a bunch of puffle’s playing, click one of them to scare all of them of except the black puffle. Give the black puffle a berry and it will turn into a firball, after the puffle stops flying in the air on fire he will be your friend and follow you!
12. move left then forward, click on the far away log.
13. grab the ski stuck in the bush, mix the ski, rope, and one berry. You will then have a fishing pole and a berry for bait! Then click the stump to move forward.
14. you will then be back at the stump were the puffles were. Click the berry bush to move forward.
15. move to the far left and there will be a stream in the distance. Go over to the stream.
16. pick up the log on the right and then move to the far left. Use the fishing pole (ski, berry, rope poll) on the stream to catch a fish. Pick up the fish you just caught then use the pot to get water from the stream.
17. go all the way to the right and use the cave as shelter for the night.
18. click the bush in front of the cave to move it away, then go into the cave. After you enter the cave go to the far right.
19. click any of the stones and they will become a fire pit. Put the log in the middle of the pit, then put the survival guide on the log. It will act as timber to help start the fire!
20. give the black puffle another Berry so it turns into a fire ball and starts the fire!
21. cook the fish over the fire (set the fish on the fire) then once its done eat it. Put the pot of water over the fire and wait till its boiling. Once the pot with water is boiling click on it to drink it (do the same for the fish). You will then fall asleep.
22. You will wake up to hear some noise outside. Go out side and a agent will fly in with a jet pack and rescue you!! Talk to the agent. You will then be back in the sport shop. Talk to G and the mission will end! Collect your medal and letter!
Mission 1 –
- Talk to aunt arctic
- (Optional) Use your map to go to the Ice Rink
- (Optional) Go to the far left and pick up the pics of the green puffle
3. (Optional) Use your map to go to Aunt Arctic’s igloo and give her the pics for the green puffle
4. Go to the pet shop and decode the letter on the dog house under the black puffle
5. Go to the sport shop and talk to G. He will ask you if you want any special items, say yes. Then he will ask you how many pairs of socks he has. You should have decoded the number for socks he has in the last step.
6. G will open up his closet with the special items in it.
7. (Optional) Grab the life preserver shooter and put in your inventory.
8. (Optional) Go to the Ice Berg and rescue the penguins. Once rescued talk to the green penguin. He will say stuff about were the puffles are.
9. (Optional) Go to the top of the Mountain and talk to the brown penguin. Fix his telescope with your wrench from the spy phone. After you fix it look through the telescope and you will see the green puffle flying around the tallest mountain in CP.
10. Go to the sport shop and get the climbing equipment. Go to the tallest mountain and climb to the top with the special equipment. After you find the puffles you will go to Aunt Artcic’s and the mission will end. Collect your medal and letter (if you did the optional step and gave the pics of the green puffle to aunt arctic you will get special letter)