Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force (EPF) Cheats Guide
Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force (EPF) is the new game available only for the Nintendo DS, which was released in US stores in November 2008.
Club Penguin’s Elite Penguin Force allows play exclusive missions that are not available in the online game of Club Penguin, some of these are the mini games. In addition, the DS game has three secret missions that you can download via Wifi.
The steps below are for people that have the game for the Nintendo DS, if you don’t have the game skip these steps
1. (For this step you must have a DS and EPF) Pop in EPF into your DS and wait till you get to the Main Menu
2. Press Start with your stylist (Use your stylist for all of these steps)
3. Choose a Penguin Color
4. Choose a Penguin Name
5. Click “Continue”
1. Open up the box EPF came in
2. Get out the Card where the Instructions are
3. Go to www.play.clubpenguin.com and click Unlock Items
4. Enter the code on your EPF Card, no caps, no spaces or dashes between the letters or numbers
5. Now you have access to the EPF Command Room and a Certificate
OK! Now you’re to the Menu! You can select Missions, Mini Games, Multiplayer, or Upload/Download. So, lets start with the Mission first!
There are 13 Mission on the Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force game. Here are the cheats, hints and written guides to beating them all.
Mission 1: “Joining EPF”
1. Talk to Aunt Arctic
2. Then go to the Coffee Shop
3. While in the Coffee Shop, grab the newspaper that is on the table
4. Open the newspaper and click on the blue puffle and he will give you a piece of paper. (normally you would talk to a penguins and they would help you but you don’t need to because I will help you here in this guide.
5. Now, go to the Snow Forts and takethe piece of paper from the Snow Man.
6. Go to the Plaza and take the piece of paper from the person in the Mail Box.
7. Go to the Dock and take the piece of paper from the person hiding in the Tubes next to the Dock.
8. Now go to the Beach and into the Lighthouse.
9. Talk to the EPF agent named Dot! She will give you a map and you can join EPF!
10. When using the map double click on the YELLOW CIRCLE next to an area to go to it!
11. Your now an official EPF agent!
1. Remember to talk to Dot, she will give you the puffle pin.
2. Once you have the puffle pin, click on the wall with the has either boards.
3. This will take you to a screen, then take the pin and spin so that it fits the puffle in the bottom right and this will take you to a new room.
4. Listen and talk to the Diretor.
5. Then talk to the penguin with the red puffle, you’ll have to work with the red puffle, Blast.
6. Now, click on the other box and touch Blast and air at the box.
7. After you break that box, talk to PH and you will get a puffle whistle.
8. Now, go to the Ski village and talk to Dot.
9. Then go into the Sports Shop where you will talk to Dot again.
10. Click on the first curtain and it will take you to HQ to talk to Dot again.
11. Click on the closet and it will ask for a code, which you will enter 3000.
12. After you enter the code, click on it and Dot will talk to you.
13. The Director will come out.
14. Pick up the two blue items and put the two pieces together to make a spy gadget.
15. Then go to the left where you will see a box. Make sure to have Blast break it open.
16. Now, take the telescope and put it in your inventory and drag it to your Spy Gadgets to unlock the new features.
17. Move over to the screen then click you spy gadget.
18. Then select the symbol next to the HQ and drag it over the screen. This will cause a code to appear at the top with a notepad on the bottom.
19. The code reads “Red Blue Blue Red Red Blue”
20. Exit the window, then open the box to enter the code “Red Blue Blue Red Red Blue”, this will get you a satellite.
21. Then move your satellite to your Spy Gadgets.
22. Open you Spy Gadget, click on the phone and talk to Dot.
23. Then, close the Spy Phone and talk to the Director and this mission will be complete.
1. Talk to Dot
2. Then go to the Ski Lodge
3. There will be a sick penguin, talk to him.
4. Pick up the soup under the middle table
5. Then go back to the Ski Lodge.
6. Give the soup to the sick penguin, talk to him and then he will give you a red snowboard.
7. Place the snowboard in your inventory by opening the red suitcase.
8. Then go to the Ski Hill and talk to the penguin with the “blue” snowboard.
9. Challenge him to a snowboarding race and if you win you’ll get 4000 points and a trophy.
10. Now to back to the Ski Lodge and give the trophy to the sick penguin.
11. After that, go back to the Ski Hill and do some more snowboarding.
12. At the Ski Hill follow the footprints to Rookie’s campsite.
13. There will be a blue puffle named Bouncer, aim at the campfire to put out the campfire.
14. Then follow the footprints to the river.
15. Talk to Rookie and then call Dot on you Spy Phone. Dot will then send someone to rescue you.
16. Then click on the glasses and EPF badge.
1. Talk to the Director and take the file from his table.
2. Get the file from you inventory and show it to Dot and the penguin with the jetpack.
3. Then go to the Sports Shop
4. Give the file to the clerk and he will give you a pair of Gary the Gadget Guys glasses.
5. Go to the Eye Scan 3000 at the HQ and put on the glasses
6. Take the eye scan
7. Go to the gadget room and check the table with the clock and boom-box.
8. Click on the open drawer and gt the Mechno Duster for your Spy Gadgets.
9. Then go to the Ski Hill and use the duster on the pile of snow.
10. Rub the snow until you get a key that is bent.
11. Go to the Sports Shop and talk to Dot.
12. Use that bent key to open the door.
13. You have now finished mission 4!
1. Talk to PH
2. Go to town and talk to Aunt Arctic. She will give you a “You’re a terrific friend” card.
3. Then to to the Coffee Shop
4. Use the Mechano Duster to clean the coffee beans up and you will be given a pen.
5. Give the pen and the card to the Coffee Shop worker
6. Then go back to town and have Aunt Arctic sign it
7. Go to the Snow Forts and give the card to both penguins.
8. Now go to the puffle training room and give the card to Flare and have him light up.
9. Click on flare and then point at the key on the anvil. Flare will weld the two together.
10. Take the key and go to the Sports Shop
11. Put the key in Gary’s door and go into his room.
12. Go to the globe and use the decoder on the blueprints and it will say “Super power flashlight”
13. Now move over to the orange couch and get the ma
14. Then go over to the table and click on the paper so other can know where you are going
15. Click on the door and leave
16. Mission 5 is now completed.
1. Go to the Mine Shack and talk to the penguin
2. Click on the tub of water near the opening
3. Then go into the door on the side of the Mine Shack
4. Click on the wheels that are near the door next to the spool of yarn and close to the lantern.
5. Move the wheels outside and place them in the bucket
6. Have Flare weld the wheels to the bucket
7. Place the car in your inventory and then go down into the Mine.
8. Place the cart onto the track
9. Ride on the mine tracks and when you are done, go to the upside cart and talk to it.
10. Pick the three yellow balloons and the rope
11. Tie the rope to the card and have Blast knock the rock off the ledge
12. Blow up the balloons one at a time and connect them to the card
13. Once all the balloons are attached to the cart it will lift up and you can talk to him
14. Now get the flashlight and attach it to your Spy Gadget
15. Open you Spy Gadgets and click on the light bulb and point it into the dark tunnel to look for Gary.
16. Use Blast to break the boards,
17. When you are teleported to the HQ, you have completed Mission 6.
1. Talk to PH, the penguin sleeping in the bubble.
2. Go to the bamboo patch.
3. Click the lower part of the patch, and pop him out of the bubble.
4. Go to the Ice Rink.
5. Talk to the penguin with the foam finger. You have to score a goal on the goalie.
6. Take Bouncer and throw 3 snowballs at the goalie. The 3rd one will score.
7. Talk to PH on the phone and go to the puffle training room with Loop.
8. Train Loop to aim at the jet pack.
9. Go find the purple puffle named Pop. Find him at the Night Club, but you will need fancy clothes to get in.
10. Go to the stage. Talk to the stage manager and construction worker.
11. Use Loop to stop the drill.
12. The manager will thank you. You have a choice between a fancy suit or a fancy dress. Pick one and wear it.
13. Go to the Night Club.
14. Play the Dance off and win to get Pop.
15. After the shake, go to the boiler room. The boiler is missing.
16. Use Pop help lift the cabinet up by touching Pop.
17. Pick up the can of oil and go to the mine.
18. Talk to Dot and you will be teleported to the HQ. The mission is now complete.
1. Talk to the penguin with the jetpack.
2. Grab the Jetpack near the launch ramp.
3. Play Jetpack Adventure.
4. You will end up on the tallest mountain. Now, complete your puffle training.
5. Talk with PH. Train with Flit by getting all 3 gold rings. Do this by clicking on Flit and then the object.
6. Give the 3 rings to PH.
7. Now you can train with Chirp.
8. Break the ice cube. Click on Chirp and then on the object. You will get a small crack. Click until it completely cracks.
9. Click the box to get the hat PH is wearing.
10. Click on the grappling hook. Complete your final training.
11. Go to the puffle training room.
12. Use Pop to lift the weight.
13. Use Chirp to break the glass of the snow globe.
14. Have Flare melt the ice off the chest.
15. Make Bouncer cool the chest down.
16. Then have Blast knock the Pinata down.
17. Use Loop to stop the jack in the box from moving.
18. Grab the key.
19. Open the chest.
20. Use Flit to get the note down. The mission is now over.
1. Talk to the Director.
2. Go into Gary’s Room inside the Sports Shop.
3. Talk to Gary.
4. Then go to the coffee shop.
5. After Rookie and the worker are done talking, talk to the worker.
6. Take the cocoa machine.
7. then go into the gadget room.
8. Talk to Gary. Put the cocoa machine on the Snow Trekker.
9. Then, put the pieces together.
10. Open up your Spy Gadget.
11. Select the Trekker call button.
12. Play Snow Trekker.
13. When finished, you end up by the cave.
14. Go inside the cave and pick up the oil can.
15. Go to the exit, where you will be trapped.
16. Use Pop to lift the boulder up.
17. Have Blast break the wood.
18. Go outside where the Trekker moved. Play again. You will be at the Mine Shack.
19. Use the Mechano-Duster so that you can clear the pile next to the penguin.You will see G’s gadget.
20. Go back to the Gadget Room and show Gary the machine. He will draw on the chalkboard.
21. When he’s done drawing, go to the command room. The mission is now complete.
1. Call Rookie.
2. Go to the Plaza.
3. Have Flare help him weld the metal with the booth.
4. Go to the Pet Shop.
5. Pick up the paper. Then connect the dots.
6. Call the penguin with the jetpack.
7. Go to the Ice Pond behind the Ski Lodge and talk to him there. Play Ice Fishing and tet the Treasure Chest to win.
8. When your done, click on the book and connect the dots.
9. Call Dot then to the Night Club. Get the new clue and connect the dots again.
10. Go to the gadget room and give Gary the clues.
11. Now, get the machine which is the last spy gadget. That’s it. The mission is now complete!
1. Go into the gift shop.
2. Use Pop to lift the boxes.
3. Have Bouncer throw a snowball at the robot’s face.
4. Go to the roof.
5. Throw another snowball at the robot’s face.
6. Have Flare to weld the wheel.
7. Use the Robotomy tool on his chest. Solve the 3 puzzles by moving the battery to the hole.
8. Have Pop capture the robot.
9. Bring the robot to the gadget room.
10. Give the robot to Gary. The mission has now ended.
1. Use Blast to knock the robot down the ski hill.
2. Use your snowboard to chase him.
3. Have Loop catch the robot after he falls.
4. Use the Robotomy tool to power the robot off.
5. The last robot will come pick it up. The penguin with the jetpack will float down.
6. Ask him if you can use his Jetpack.
7. Go over to the pile of stuff, and grab the gas can.
8. Play Jetpack Adventure.
9. You will end up on the tallest mountain. Try to put a bubble around the disabled robot. The other robot will pop up.
10. Take Flint and knock the coffee bag on the robots head.
11. Use Chirp to disrupt him.
12. Power him off and put both robots in your inventory and your now done with Mission 12!
1. Answer you communicator. You will be taken to the HQ.
2. Go in the Gadget Room, and look at the hole in the wall.
3. Play Snow Trekker. You will end up by a mountain with a hole in it.
4. Go in the hole and see the huge robot has all the elite puffles and Gary.
5. Go to the Gift Shop’s roof.
6. Use the Mechano-Duster to tickle his nose. Blast will fall to the town.
7. Go to the town and check on Blast.
8. Go to the Dock.
9. Use Blast on the chest of the Robot. Loop will be let free.
10. Go to the Ski Village. Rookie will have the rubber duck.
11. Use Loop to tie up the robot. Flare will be given back.
12. Go to the beach.
13. Have Flare weld on his chest. Flit will be released.
14. Go to the beacon.
15. Have Flit knock the anvil on the robot’s head.
16. Bouncer will jump out. Use your jetpack to follow him. You will end on top of the tallest mountain.
17. Use Bouncer to throw a snowball at the engine. Chirp will be let free.
18. Use Chirp on the robot’s chest and Pop will jump out.
19. Use a bubble to rescue Gary.
20. Power off the robot.
21. Congratulations! The last mission is now over.
There are 6 Mini Games you can choose from, you can get to them by Clicking start (when you’re still in Missions mode) and then quit, you will be back at the Menu. Or you could find them in Club Penguin! For example to play the Dance Challenge Game go to the Night Club and talk to the Penguin that’s dancing. The Mini Games you can choose from are:
- Snow Boarding
- Cart Surfer
- Ice Fishing
- Jetpack Adventure
- Dance Challenge
- Snow Trekker (Using a Snow Cat from PenguinChat 3)
Mission Hints: You use the stylist for all of the Mini Games to earn your coins and with those coins you can buy items from the Gift Shop Catalog in the Missions Mode! The Catalog has some rare items you can buy too But back to the Mini Games! I’ll break down each game for you.
Mini Game – Snow Boarding
1. Using your stylist your penguin snow boards down a Mountain and does tricks.
2. You use your stylist onthe screen and drag it right or left or up and down, etc.
3. It will give you a direction to drag it in.Keep doing this till youcrash a few times or get to the bottomof the mountain.
4. Each game also has 2 medals you can win, gold and silver.
5. Once you win one you can view it in your player card
Mini Game – Cart Surfer
1. This one is kind ofhard, I would suggest doing it with the Control Pad, but it’s up to you!
2. When using theControl Pad its like the Control Pad are the keys on your key board when you are playing the online Cart Surfer.
3. When using the Touch Screen option you will use your stylist and select a trick to do on the bottom screen.
4. Once you getused to it it’s not that hard.
Mini Game – Ice Fishing
1. Ice fishing on the DS is also just like the online Ice Fishing.
2. Using your stylist touch and hold your stylist on the screen and move it up and down to try and catch fish.
3. You can use the really small fish to catch the big fish.
4. And you can catch the medium sized fishand squidwith just your worm.
5. Depending on how well you did, towards the end (like in the online Ice Fishing) there will be less and less fish or squid.
6. If there are 2 squids left at the end, catch one, and then catch the other.
7. The last one will attach to the Treasure Chest that a crab brings out and that will end the game.
8. Same with catching the Mullet but no treasure chest and you use fish to catch the Mullet!
Mini Game – Jetpack Adventure
1. Once again Jetpack Adventure is just like the online game!
2. Using your stylist touch and drag it along the screen and try not to crash into obstacles!
3. Then land on the Landing Zone at the end to end the game.
Mini Game – Dance Challenge
This game is a DS exclusive!
1. First, turn your DS on its side.
2. Now copy the Pink Penguin’s Moves. For example, say she/he goes up, down, side, side.
3. Do the same moves and touch the DS screen and drag your stylist up, down, side, side!
4. Do that and miss a few times and your fail!
Mini Game - Snow Trekker
Ah! This Mini Game reminds me of Penguin Chat 3! I never played Penguin Chat but know very much about what it was like. In Penguin Chat 3 they had Snow Cats. This is what this Mini Game is all about. Trekking a Snow Cat through the snow and collecting coins!
1. Before you go on the water part, click the snow cat on the bottom screen of your DS until the Snow Cat has orange buoys and skiis. Then you can go on water.
2. On the bottom screen of your DS there will also be tips.
3. You control the snow cat with your stylist by touching parts of the bottom screen!
4. You can make it so your snow cat has a plow on it so your snow cat does not take damage when your hit things!
5. Collect coins until the timer on the top screen runs out!
6. Whew! That was a lot of typing.
In the Multiplayer Section you can connect to DS’s together with one EPF game and both play! Or connect to a WiFi network and join other players online!
Here you can connect to a WiFi and download new missions weekly! Or download the latest copy of the Club Penguin Times and read it right from you DS!
1. Keep clicking back until you are at the Main Menu!
2. Here you can select play or Dgamer (Disney Gamer).
3. If you have a Dgamer account you can log in (again using WiFi) and do whatever you do with a Dgamer account, I would not know because I don’t have an account!
4. I think I covered it all?
5. Here are some pics for yeah; I will upload some screen shots of the Game in real life soon!
There are three secret mission on EPF that you can download through a WiFi connection. Once I have completed those, the cheats and guide will be listed here. Look for them shortly!
If you don’t have the game here is where you can buy it:
The game will be available in Europe on February 27th 2009 *Thanks to Darkknight31 for the tip*
You can buy the game at thefollowing stores:
- Toys”R” Us
- Best Buy
- Club PenguinOnline Store
Property Of Lux1200′s Club Penguin Cheat Site.
DO NO COPY
Here are the Elite Penguin Force Screenshots