The first Penguin Style Catalog of the new year is here with some new arrivals and a fresh new look! Check it out:
- The Classic – 400 Coins
- Marine Vest Outfit – 450 Coins
- Bronze Music Note Necklace – 350 Coins
- Yellow Sandals – 150 Coins
- The Side Swept – 350 Coins
- Green Grid Hoodie – 450 Coins
- Green MP3000 – 500 Coins
- Green Checkered Shoes – 300 Coins
- Tallest Haircut – 350 Coins
- Hip Red Jacket – 450 Coins
- Messanger Bag – 290 Coins
- The Sweet Knot – 350 Coins
- Magenta Scarf – 300 Coins
- Pink Silk Blouse – 450 Coins
- Magenta Sandals – 150 Coins
- The Sun Rays – 250 Coins
- Blue Aviator Shades – 250 Coins
- Blue Scuba Tank – 400 Coins
- Blue Surf Shorts – 350 Coins
- White Sandals – 150 Coins
- The Bolero – 500 Coins
- Blue Starglasses – 200 Coins
- Pink Stripe Bikini – 350 Coins
- Blue Water Bottle – 200 Coins
- Blue Patched Bag – 200 Coins
- Blue Flowered Sandals – 160 Coins
- Divers Helmet – 650 Coins
- Divers Suit – 500 Coins
- Green Flippers – 200 Coins
- Penguins at Work: Lifeguard Shirt (180 Coins)
Create Your Hoodie
Club Penguin has added the hoodie in place of a t-shirt for “Create Your Hoodie!”. I also believe there are some new designs/colors!?
Click the penguins right foot for the Blue Flippers (225 Coins) and the Pink Flippers (200 Coins).
Click the top of the pine tree for the Blue Mask and Snorkel (250 Coins) and the Pink Mask and Snorkel (200 Coins).
Click the penguin (wearing the snowflake outfit)’s foot for the Tundra Board (400 Coins).
Click the dot on the sign pole for the Wool Socks (100 Coins).
Click the square on the sign pole for the Big Bad Wool Hooves (200 Coins).
Click the top of the pine tree for the Tree Costume (600 Coins).
Click the pink flower by the bottom of the water kimono for the Pink and Blue Flower Sandals (160 coins each).
Click the blue penguin’s hand for the Brown Leather Cuffs (100 coins).
Click the paintbrush the purple penguin is holding for the Red Viking Helmet (750 Coins). Open and close it 4 times for the Blue Viking Helmet (1,200 Coins).
Click the top of the pine tree for the Puffle Raincoat (350 Coins) and Yellow Rubber Boots (280 Coins).
Click the bottom left window pane for the Fairy Flight Outfit.
Click the bottom right window pane for the Flashlight (120 coins).
Click the middle-left window pane for the Candy Corn Costume (100 coins).
Click the crack in the stage floor for the Frankenpenguin Outfit.
Click the unicorn’s eye’s for the Horse Costume.
Click the red penguin’s teeth for the Superhero Mask (100 coins).
Well looks like we know what the party is going to be – some sort of Winter Luau/Winter Beach Party! Check back next week for the party cheats